11.6.12

Carly + Andy | Seattle Engagement Sneak Peek | Seattle, WA

I am soo spoiled! Sometimes I only get to meet my couple on their wedding day... so I love when I get to meet up in person, and this is the second time I got to see Carly and Andy. It's a great opportunity to get comfortable with your wedding photographer, and get some cute casual couple pictures to boot! And I always love a reason to come visit Seattle! They are an adorable- totally easy going couple. I said I would have a sneak peek, but there are so many great pictures that I had to use a few more. The full post is coming soon!

Post Ally Engagement Session, Post Ally Engagement Session, Pike's Place, Seattle, Jacquelynn Brynn Photography Kerry Park Engagement Session, Seattle, Kerry Park Engagement, Jacquelynn Brynn Photography

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK