11.5.12

Hudson's Sneak Peek | Chelan Baby Portrait | Chelan, WA

I am so excited to share a snippet from today's shoot. This little man is adorable, so of course I had to share more than just one photo. Thanks for the craziness... nobody else has to know what was going around us outside of these shots... I think that's why I love photography ;) I can't wait to see more of this little man as he grows. If he's half the spit fire (and half the knock out) that his mama is... watch out world! 
chelan baby portraits, jacquelynn brynn photography, chelan baby portraits, jacquelynn brynn photography chelan baby portraits, jacquelynn brynn photography, chelan baby portraits, jacquelynn brynn photography chelan baby portraits, jacquelynn brynn photography, chelan baby portraits, jacquelynn brynn photography

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK