23.4.12

Cover photo! | Lake Chelan Chamber Visitor Guide | Lake Chelan, WA

Today was full of unexpected surprises... Like the thunder and lighting that sounded like it was hitting our house first thing this morning. It's also a beautiful 70ish day. So we went on a walk thru town to the park and I saw another little unexpected surprise- I saw one of my photos on the cover of the new Lake Chelan Visitor Guide produced by the Chamber of Commerce! I also won a little contest at Bon Sejour and have even more fabulous candles to work along side. Go like their fb page to get in on the great deals! Happy Monday and I hope you have some sweet unexpected surprises today too! Lake Chelan Chamber Visitors Guide, Lake Chelan Chamber Visitors Guide

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK