22.1.12

Natalie | 2012 Lake Chelan Senior Portraits | Chelan, WA

I know- it's the middle of Winter and I haven't stepped outside to take pictures, just returning from a blogging break, and finally delivering as promised some more photos from all the great Senior sessions I had this Fall.

Natalie was amazing, and even promised to help me out this Spring with a few photo ideas that I've been waiting to do, so you'll hopefully see more of her once this snow melts. Thank you for the great shoot, and for working that wind!

Chelan Senior Girl Portraits, Chelan Senior Girl Portraits
Chelan Senior Girl Portraits, Chelan Senior Girl Portraits
Chelan Senior Girl Portraits, Chelan Senior Girl Portraits
Chelan Senior Girl Portraits, Chelan Senior Girl Portraits
Chelan Senior Girl Portraits, Chelan Senior Girl Portraits
Chelan Senior Girl Portraits, Chelan Senior Girl Portraits

1 comment

Tori said...

i am in love. with your photos...not the girl! :)

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK