18.5.11

Lake Chelan Wine Grower's Association Event Coverage

I'm so excited to announce that I'll be working with The Lake Chelan Wine Grower's Association to photograph a few upcoming events this year. The first is the Spring Barrel Tasting this weekend in Chelan (Click on the link for more details). Winemakers will be sampling from their barrels and offering their knowledge to wine tasters. I'll also be posting photos from a number of wineries on my website that will be available for purchase- so I hope to see you all out there enjoying beautiful Lake Chelan!

To view the complete gallery after the event:
1. Go to JacquelynnBrynn.com
2. Click on "online ordering"
3. Enter "wine" and enjoy!

Lake Chelan,Spring,Barrel,Tasting,Benson,Jacquelynn Brynn Photography,LCWGA

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK