12.3.11

Stephanie & Ryan Sneak Peek| Engagement | Chelan WA

Today was a shooting double header, and not the best time for colorful scenery in Chelan County. The weather also threatened the forecast, but turned out to be amazing beautiful soft light without snow or rain.

Stephanie and Ryan are getting married on a very popular date 9/10/11 and we didn't need color to make their engagement photos interesting- their chemistry was more than enough. I was planning on this sneak peak just being one image, but I couldn't slim it down. More goodness to come in color soon.

Let me say I've had the image on the right in my head for years now- every time I passed that spot by the old bridge I just wished I had a couple to shoot it with- thanks for making my vision happen and for being troopers in the cold and mud.
lake chelan engagement,wheat field,jacquelynn brynn photography,orondo wedding,old bridge,black and white
lake chelan engagement,wheat field,jacquelynn brynn photography,orondo wedding

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK