14.1.11

Wedding Guest Book Sign In

Now a days there are so many great creative ideas for your guest book- rather than just their names- I thought I would share a few.  We have a photo mat from our wedding and it's in the hallway so I see it everyday, and I have to say it's so nice to be able to see everyone's names, and the inspiring note as a daily reminder of our friends and family.

I actually love this one so much I might have to do this for Sawyer's family tree.  I wish I had this with all of our friends and family.

Esty is a great site for ideas to do yourself or to purchase so you can get to more fun with your bridesmaids

Any large matted frame will work- Potterybarn always has some in stock



There are Polaroid kits you can buy or make

I used photos from an engagement session of a friend and made a calendar with their pictures, and their friends and family filled in their birthday, left notes, and then it's a fun reminder all year long.

And last but not least, if you do have an engagement session we can create great guest books for your coffee table that you'll have that is a much more stylish option than the traditional book with lines ;)  Happy Friday!


No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK