16.1.11

Mellisoni Vineyards | Lake Chelan

So I had full intentions of blogging my 2010 favorites...Well I got to join my Mama this weekend for Winterfest in Chelan as they were pouring their wine- Mellisoni.  So I took a few photos and wanted to share a few photos from their Fall harvest as well.  If I wasn't allergic to wine with sulfites they'd be in trouble, they have some great wines- take a peak at their fab website ;)  Best of 2010 to come soon.

I just love the combination of all of the little pieces that made up the two days.  The friends that have been there picking rocks out of the dirt before there were vines to the tastings- it's been a journey- with a lot of blood, sweat and tears- literally, I mean look at that incline!

2010,fall,mellisoni,harvest,lake chelan
2010,fall,mellisoni,harvest,lake chelan
winterfest,lake chelan,mellisoni,ace hardware

1 comment

Rob Donna said...

Jacquelynn you created a beautiful montage of photos that pulled the wine tasting and vineyard together. Love your creativity.

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK