15.12.10

I love Christmas cards!!!

I'm just gushing, I am a Christmas card lover, heck mine were done in October... I'm still sending some out because I always lose addresses... but I was so overwhelmed seeing all the amazing Christmas cards from my clients this year.  They are all so special and have such a unique energy, all captured in their own way.   And it's so great to see just how people use their images- since they get them all on CD- they are given another life of their own after they leave my hands.  I love Shutterfly and TinyPrints for some amazing cards, without much work that any one can create- from your fabulous photos.   10 Days till Christmas!!!  I know- I still have a lot of images to blog and my 2010 Wedding highlights.  Keep an eye out, we're just relaxing and enjoying the Season here, but lots in the works :)

christmas cards

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK