19.10.10

Omak Senior 2011

I had a huge shooting weekend, but wanted to get a few sneak peak photos up for Tara. I got to spend some time chatting on the drive to locations and I really enjoy this time- getting to know more about my Seniors future plans and a little bit more about them. Tara is smart, has an infectious personality, and is completely genuine. Best of luck in your future plans and I hope to see you around Chelan!

omak senior girl portrait,jacquelynn brynn photography,chelan portraits,apple,orchard,senior girl,central washington
omak senior portaits,jacquelynn brynn photography,chelan senior portraits,girl,orchard
omak senior portaits,jacquelynn brynn photography,chelan senior portraits,girl,orchard
omak senior portaits,jacquelynn brynn photography,chelan senior portraits,girl,orchard

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK