11.10.10

Album Design | Washington Weddings

I mentioned this a while back and wanted to share a few images of some of my recent wedding album layout designs.  I have outsourced in the past with a number of great people and companies, but always wanted to have all of the power in my own hands.  As time consuming as it is to bring it in house- I'm pretty happy with my first attempt.  Here are a smattering of styles. 

jacquelynn brynn photography,jacquelynn brynn photography,lake chelan wedding,lake chelan wedding,amy's manor,amy's manor,wedding album layouts,wedding album layouts,VW van,VW van

jacquelynn brynn photography,jacquelynn brynn photography,lake chelan wedding,lake chelan wedding,amy's manor,amy's manor,wedding album layouts,wedding album layouts,VW van,VW van

jacquelynn brynn photography,jacquelynn brynn photography,lake chelan wedding,lake chelan wedding,amy's manor,amy's manor,wedding album layouts,wedding album layouts,VW van,VW van

jacquelynn brynn photography,jacquelynn brynn photography,lake chelan wedding,lake chelan wedding,amy's manor,amy's manor,wedding album layouts,wedding album layouts,VW van,VW van

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK