7.9.10

Plain, WA | Majestic Family Portraits

So as a non-native Washingtonian, I have to admit I am learning how to get around this state, and when I was asked to travel to Plain, WA I had to google it. No clue where it was, but let me tell you the name does not do it justice! Majestic is a more suitable description- as well as for the new family that I had the pleasure of meeting. Enjoy your sneak peak

Ok- isn't her hair just the most amazing color
Plain,Washington photographer,jacquelynn brynn photography,family portraits,central washington,baby portraits,woods

Hello- look at those crazy blue eyes
Plain,Washington photographer,jacquelynn brynn photography,family portraits,central washington,baby portraits,woods

Plain,Washington photographer,jacquelynn brynn photography,family portraits,central washington,baby portraits,woods

I call this my moment of zen... where nothing else in the world around you matters for just a moment in time. I hope you remember that feeling when you can completely wrap yourself around your little man
Plain,Washington photographer,jacquelynn brynn photography,family portraits,central washington,baby portraits,woods

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK