25.9.10

Lake Chelan Family Adventure

Tyson loves to drive, mind you a trip to places like Portland or Seattle give him a nervous twitch, but if there is the slight possibility that he'll see a bird or a new hunting spot he's game. And I've found some of my favorite places to shoot on these adventures. It also gives me a chance to explore my new state of Washington. Chelan is stunning

lake chelan,WA,Wapato Point,Bear Mountain,Deer,national forest,jacquelynn brynn photography,lake,map
lake chelan,WA,Wapato Point,Bear Mountain,Deer,national forest,jacquelynn brynn photography,lake,map
I've never seen Wapato Point from this angle and it was very cool to see it from above. And I'm trying to be better about pictures, that way when we look back at our albums people believe I really was there too.
lake chelan,WA,Wapato Point,Bear Mountain,Deer,national forest,jacquelynn brynn photography,lake,map
This was a lil stud enjoying a nice picnic with his lady friend on our driveway on our way out for our drive. If you look hard you can see his little horns
lake chelan,WA,Wapato Point,Bear Mountain,Deer,national forest,jacquelynn brynn photography,lake,map

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK