28.7.10

Eventful day!

Besides heading back to a desk job this week and leaving Sawyer at home with his sitter, today was a full day! Started my evening with a meet and greet for local Chelan wedding vendors (Your Lake Chelan Wedding). It was great to see some new and old faces, but sadly had to leave early to help get lil man to bed. The drive home held a show in the sky and continued to... well at least now. So I got my camera out to see if I could catch a "strike". I'm definitely not a nature photographer, unless you can sit in the wild for hours on end with a bottle of wine- it's just not worth sitting still :)

But we got one!
chelan lighting,chelan,jacquelynn brynn photography,chelan storm
The boys!
chelan lighting,chelan,jacquelynn brynn photography,chelan storm

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK