3.2.10

Getting my second wind!

I know I've been MIA, but I just got back from a meeting for the Soiree with one the most creative mama's I've ever had the pleasure of meeting... and you know what, my sails are full. It could be that and the extreme nesting kicking in. Since I won't be shooting quite as many weddings and events in the near future I'm bound and determined to blog more about me and life in Chelan or the great Northwest where ever it takes me. Also offering some reviews and look backs at last years best of weddings and ideas. Of course I'll have oodles of photos once the lil one arrives, but that's still weeks and weeks away. So before I'm off to make dinner and then ads for the Soiree, I'll leave you with the bebe at 28 weeks :) Healthy as ever! And I wish I could pull the trigger and make a "Tuesday" corner type of blog, I know I'll never keep it up, so just take my promise for my commitment for now.

Photobucket

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK