11.10.09

Smita & Ian Sneak Sneak Peak ...

Ok, so I have a million other things to do tonight, but started downloading cards from yesterdays wedding and had to share 3 of Smita that were to die for... I'll put up lots more in the next few days and the write up, along with my other sessions that are going to be blazing fastly processed now that I just got a new iMac Desktop- the difference is AMAZING!!!

And a great big thanks to Elena for being my second shooter- more info on her to come too

Portland wedding portraits,The Nines Portland

Portland wedding portraits,The Nines Portland

Portland wedding portraits,The Nines Portland

2 comments

Brandi said...

WOW! total supermodel. Killer eyes!

EatHealthyBeHappy said...

These are delicious! Yeah!

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK