21.8.09

The Outlaws

So I was surprised that I got some photo flack from a few people today that I was slacking on my posting- well I've been working on the backside of a few weddings, took a long weekend to Whidbey and am working on a little photo project of my own to be revealed much later- but it's fab... so I figured I would take a few more photos of the boys cause I looked back and saw how quickly Waylon grew. The chair is about the only thing Willie will sit on and not either lick my lens or run off to jump on Waylon. Much more photo love to come- I have a fab Manson wedding tomorrow and a fun baby session planned for Sunday... So stay tuned! Drum roll please- the Granpups!

chelan portrait photographer

chelan portrait photographer

chelan portrait photographer

No comments

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK