28.7.09

Lightning Fires in Lake Chelan

There were a fury of lightning strikes this evening, brush fires started all over the North shore, with a large 2 fire converging on the hill behind Chelan Hills 1/2 subdivision.

I started the afternoon with a lovely sunbreak...

Photobucket

Lightning clouds all over the lake...

lake chelan

lake chelan

A huge lightning storm started and hit the North shore of the lake by Chelan hills

Photobucket

lighting fire

Photobucket

chelan fire

chelan fire

lighting chelan fire

Wish I could stay up for more, but gotta get to bed soon

1 comment

Colleen Donovan said...

Wowzers!! I hope they put it out soon! I cna't believe how fast they just blow up like that! It's been super hot here too - all it will take is a cigarette butt (or lightning). Scary! I hope those brave firefighters get it under control soon!

How ya been doing little lady?? We need to get together and have lunch!

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK