18.9.08

Kerri+Chris Leavenworth Wedding

Kerri and Chris had an amazing event, and I was so happy to be a part of their special day. I knew after taking their engagement pictures that I would love working with Kerri, she is full of great ideas, super organized, and the sweetest person I have ever met- hands down. I hope you enjoy your teaser images, the full set is on it's way...



Photobucket

Aren't they sassy!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

These kids were so excited to start dancing, and didn't stop all night!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this one, I think it makes Kerri look just like a princess in a fairytell!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments

Colleen Donovan said...

Whoa girl!! You totally rocked this wedding!! I love the brides dress and your dancing and the exit pic are perfect!!

ally said...

oh man i need some lessons in this blog making...you page looks so pro! i love all your pix, they are gorgeous! makes me want to get engaged so i can hire (and fly you down to SD!!!! :]) to take the pix!!

xoxo,
ally

ps i dont know how to have emails sent to me when you add a new post?? you should do that w/ mine, i'm gonna try to keep it up!

Kerri Danley said...

Wow Jackie! Your pictures of my wedding are absolutely breathtaking. Thank you for capturing the beautiful moments of our big day. You are truly amazing at what you do!

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK