21.9.08

Coco's Chelan Senior Shoot

So I'm feeling productive and catching up, hence all the posts. But had to share these gorgeous Senior portraits from Coco's shoot. We got to go to a number of locations around Chelan, and she even let me drag her to a place I really wanted to shoot at. Thanks for tagging along and getting dirty. Oh and I offically had my "old" moment on this shoot. I think Coco looks a ton like Alyssa Milano, and I had to double check that she and her friend even knew who that was... I felt a little dated ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This one was too funny not to include... I asked her to hold the flower and her face was priceless
Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment

Brandi said...

Pretty girl! I agree 100%, before I even read the text up top, I was like wow, she's a ringer for Alyssa Milano! Did they know who she was? I remember her from Who's the Boss days.. :P

Jacquelynn Brynn © - DESIGNED BY HERPARK